[MEDIA]
Well I am from Kentucky. You guys probably haven’t started going to family reunions to meet girls yet either.
I thought it was Wildwest’s yard.
[ATTACH]
Be mighty neighborly of ya.
Hopefully I’m in Florida by then catching bushel basket size bluegill with shorts on.
Had one. Awesome saw. Gave it to a friend. He still uses it.
I just had a conversation with my dad the other day. We haven’t had a death in the community in a very long time. Many old folks around. I told...
You better hurry. It appears you are running low on saws.
Good morning. Beautiful morning here at 63 and sunny. Storms later, grrrrrrrr. I have so much to do but I’m thinking cook ribs and relax today.
Did anyone here have any friends or family in that horrible motorcycle melee in New Hampshire? Still short on details but from the pictures it...
Saturated.
Morning! More rain now.
It will be good. Thankfully there are plenty of Dodge dealers around.
You and your wife get my vote for Hoarders of the Year. It goes way beyond firewood.
You do realize Eric was talking about a game right?
We have many times. When I was 18 cornhole had just arrived. Huge hit in the Cincy area. My best friend begged me to design an injection molded...
[ATTACH] After a week of rain I was able to mow this afternoon. Had to do it, more rain thru Monday.
There is a reason the Indians always built up on a hill.