[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Finally got a pic or two.
And remember...It’s cheaper to keep her...
Agreed, but everything happens for a reason.
The one tomorrow will take 4 hours. Come on thunderstorms!
[ATTACH] Helped my buddy sealcoat a business this afternoon after they closed. Hot job. The pavement temp was 140.
Yes! They are my goto. I haven’t watched any of their videos since they moved though.
Should be. I have to learn when to plant what. YouTube to the rescue!
Yes. The main garden is 5500 sq feet. Just put peppers and cabbage oh yeah and a few squash out there. I usually raise near 200 tomato plants....
I’ll get a pic shortly. They are big but not red yet. Gonna have to watch them close. Turbodiesel will be here next week and he already has a...
Never seen this before. Why does is look like a guy peeing in a bucket?
Mornin sir. Be safe in your travels today.
I guess you could say that about your splitter when you just aren’t feeling it.
[ATTACH]
I never have and I know they yield better. The plants you see there is about half of what I usually plant and last year they yielded about 350...
When you get here don’t park too close to it. Don’t want your Dodge sucking it down the intake.
Even has a rear locker.
Considering I’ve been in minivan hell for more than 11 years I’ll take it.
New to me Taco. This is one that the frames rotted off. My buddy decided to take the warranty and they replaced the entire frame and replaced...
My cousin divorced his wife after a week because she was a virgin. He claimed: “if she ain’t good enuff for her own family she ain’t good enuff...
That’s gonna look like a grape arbor. Awesome!