Nice. Color matches the flavor.
What's it taste like?
Only if you say you like it.
And no Mrxlh, this changes nothing with our other echo saw plans. I gotta start acting like an echo fan boy and have more than the one I...
SOLD! lol
FIRE FIRE FIRE!!! MAF143 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
My Spider Huntsman charcoal unit is also my smoker so I don't have that extra unit to fit in. It's just her and I so a table top Blackstone is...
By beat on I mean port the snot out of it.
You guys... :headbang: I don't need 8 of the 10 saws I have now. Plus I'm buying one from a fella on here. Lol. I want one of these to beat on or...
Well, out bid on all my auctions. 4010 echo saw it is. I'm going to port this thing.
All I need is a roll of chrome tape. Lol I look for many thing at the auction. Guns, scopes, tools, saws, trimmers to kill.