Ahh. Cool deal.
I thought buicks has 455s? Like oldsmobile did. Learn something new errday. Lol
Both the through the case bolt style or the thread in with the flange on the back that hits the bar is far superior to this design.
Then there's this. May or may not have been caused by the ham fisted window licker putting the bar on. If that is the case, it's the first one...
Leaking fuel into the bar oil tank. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I was going to take out a go fund me account to buy the parts, because I read on the...
Id say, if you count just getting trees out of the woods only, probably 40-50% done. If you count all the logs needing processing as well, 20%...
My wife and I can't stand monkeys of any kind. Nasty poop flingers.
12'' Gas Chainsaw Top Handle Gasoline Chain Saw Wood Cutting 25.4CC 2-Stroke 1KW | eBay
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] That is all for today.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
More today. I had to blaze a new "logging" trail today to get to that mess. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thank you. I couldn't bring myself to scrap it. Its been setting here in my woods for several years. Then one day I decided to turn it into something.
Well, I took a 7 foot back blade, cut the three point mounting frame off the blade to turn it into a snow pusher. I just cross drilled for a hitch...
You bet.
All kidding aside, I hope things go well and you can keep all your stuff.
Look at all the money you will save. Probably enough to get that new 2511 ported. :D
Resisting 5-6 times actually saves you enough money to buy an echo 2511T or 2511P. PM me for more financial advice. :yes::handshake:
They ruined the good smelling markers too.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You need a bunch of these so you can be Remington fan boy too. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]