https://maruyama-us.com/product/mcv31r-14/
I believe Maruyama makes them.
I'll do my best.
I took a couple piston pics while I had the muffler off to study my modification plans. Beautiful.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yes sir. Robbed you blind. Lol
I acquired a nice used echo from Sawdust Man and I'm planning on doing some enhancements to it over time. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Starting with the...
They do here every couple weeks all winter. Lol
I like winter too
Happy birthday brother.
:usa:
Ahh. Got ya. Lol. It happens.
I don't understand how this wasn't noticed long before it completely fell off. You'd think it would have been rattling and getting very loud...
Some guys think they are. I'll stick to the real deal if its something I rely on. There's a whole world of guys porting and racing clone saws at...
I haven't. I'm getting a new, not sold here saw after the first of the year. Then porting...
I had an Indian gas station owner refuse to take an 80's $20 because he thought it was fake. Luckily I had the new style. Never went back there.
I smell what you stepped in. :salute:
Nice paper 50 cent pieces.
Can you jack a tire off the ground, in neutral, other tires chocked, and roll the chain up the back of the tire? You may need a way to secure it...