From what I've seen, I concur.
Doing what we can brother. :handshake::handshake:
It's something that's fir sure. If I wasn’t special needs, I'd already have one. As we have discussed.
I'm not kidding. I couldn't believe how nasty they are. I saw Kevin's personal version at Denny's gtg a couple years ago. I went and asked him...
Get on Kevins list if you want a 24" bar capable monster.
Nope. Ive seen his Husqvarna version do it. In hard wood.
Thank you. That's my lane I guess, 25cc-45cc saws. :handshake:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/V5VhJfFjTGqexZ2HA Till next time.
I got my first run in with the 4010 today. I cleaned the filter and greased the mating surfaces, as they don't appear to seal well enough without...
It makes a nice attachment point for a Zombie spear.
Agreed. We have been using them for 20 years or so now.
Lol. Agreed.
Nice looking truck Jeff. When is the supercharger getting installed and the cat back exhaust? :D
I needed suspension to be able to tolerate a zero turn. Definitely worth the upcharge no matter the brand in my opinion.
:yes:
But Stihl...amaright? Theirs will be better.
https://www.stihlusa.com/about-stihl/press/May24_STIHLBriggs&StrattonNewRelationship/
They are Briggs and Stratton / ferris / simplicity mowers in stihl colors as far as what I've read. I'm sure there is a stihl "expert" that will...
They are not, no. The metal needle is exposed in the center. The locks are splined to the needles. I lined up the "nub" with the slot and used a...
I watched this vid a couple weeks ago. [MEDIA]