In my experience Ailanthus/Tree Of Hell leaves the most ash (never again will I cut any or bring it home) & its pretty much tied between Honey...
Love that cabin in the woods!!! :cool: :thumbs:
In the field Black & Northern Red are fairly easy to tell apart.They sometimes hybridize though.But unless I cut the trees myself & keep the wood...
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/10/30/woman-to-hand-out-obese-letters-to-overweight-children/?intcmp=latestnews growing up we had a special...
Not on a large scale,but do have a small jar of bacon grease on the back of the stove to use when popping popcorn occasionally + sautéing certain...
Havent been any trick or treaters on my block in over 20 years now,I like it that way.Last time was neighbors 3 kids when they were in grade school.
I think its kinda cool this way though - no worries about any troublemakers spying or causing other grief... ;)
When I seen the title I thought you meant stuff like collard,mustard & turnip greens.... Chopped fine slow simmered in a pan with finely...
Just as long as I never hear that before a prostate exam its all good.....:rofl: :lol:
I really like pork steaks (its a pork shoulder cut on edge into 1"-1 1/4" thick steaks) - cheap cut but great on the grill,fried in a cast iron...
:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:
Holy.Crap. That's cash in the pocket.
Be careful out there everyone.Even a "simple drop" can sometimes fool us.Always plan for the unexpected.
Most of mine is dark purplish chocolate,almost black.Even that from May-June is almost that already
Bought a box of 100 unwrapped Super Cedars for $55 shipped in Feb 2011.I still have half the box left....they really last a long time since I...
Except for 2 days early last week with low 40's & cold rain then a morning low of 31 last Thursday - its been from 55 to lo 60's ever...
I have probably close to 1 p/u load of kindling total.The total amount don't go down very much cause I'm always replacing what is used to start...
Try that with same diameter Honey Locust or White Oak & see what happens. :rofl: :lol: