http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/130460/cedar-smokehouse-construction Will be doing some thinking whether I can scrape up the cash and find a...
lol I just turned 50 barely a month ago & I still hear that quite often around certain co workers,some other friends.
jeez in 23 years I've probably seen it 50 times by now.Can almost quote it as easily as Blazing Saddles.....:rofl: :lol:
How about that "handcrafted" $4000 cedar strip canoe he sold to that guy in the last episode? After he paddled 17 some miles down a ''dangerous''...
Goodfellas - "Over there is Jimmy Two-Times,so named cause he says everything twice..." I'm gonna go get the papers....get the papers.." ;)
Seen last week's ep,the 2nd one.Missed last night's ep though.was tired & totally spaced it off.Its pretty interesting what I seen so...
Because its old school,not all plastic compared to the newer stuff.The 090 was one of the most powerful 1 man production saws ever built.Plus the...
A couple fat wedges stacked up will tip that mofo right over....
That looks really good!!!
Its been a week now since I could see anything ''normal'' there or log in.I think it'll be back,but might take a while longer to get all the bugs...
Breakfast yesterday was fried polenta with homemade marinara sauce & a few thin slices of really good rustic air-dried mild...
uhmmm no.:rofl: :lol:
When I started cutting in '81 that was near the end of the first big wave of the disease.Lots of dead very large old Red Elm & even more White...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Newest addition - Early-late 1960's.Barn find from Albany,Oregon. My net cost for this? ZERO after selling one of my...
For that much scratch it better be pristine inside as well as outside.Most are going for $1000 to 1400 in strong mechanical shape with decent paint.
Almost any of my saws (generally 1-2 of them depending on size of material or job) get used 2-4 days per month,year round no matter what the...
:rofl: :lol: That's true!!
Butternut Canker is very widespread in the Midwest & eastern US.Some states have lost 90% of their stands since surveys were started about 30...
Looks more like BS flowing instead of water or air....They found another sucker since he parted with some cash for that book. Reminds me of...
Hell I'd have some fun with it for a while then think about selling it.Though it might be difficult the longer I kept it....:rofl: :lol: