Be like this guy instead.One of the best I've EVER seen.Period. :cool: [media]
Just don't be this guy here....;) [media]
Yup come-along,heavy cables,log chains,block & tackle,12 volt winch,hi-lift (handyman) jack,a stout tree or two nearby....all of these are great...
Hey Jack,pay my gas money & I'll go visit them for a little *ahem* chat.....:smoke:
http://www.helkonorthamerica.com/ Another good maker. I have their 5lb twisted wedge & its amazing.
Outstanding! :thumbs::axe:
Did ya get to keep any of that Pignut?
I'm kinda partial to the vintage fat belly bars meself....:cool: [media]
Sad what passes for "reality" nowadays.... No wonder the clueless public thinks that all timber cutters/arborists/tree services are like...
Those wood grenades work pretty good,I had one years ago.Lost it in deep mud,its buried in Guthrie County someplace...lol
This time of year (also late March-early April) those small odd chunks,milling/jobsite scrap,short branch stubs,offcuts & similar stuff is what I...
I have 2 Estwing hammers bought new that have seen almost daily use for 25 years & a shingling hatchet that dates to the late 20's (still has...
37 here now,supposed to be near 60 later with high wind advisory & NW gusts up to 45 until early evening.By Tuesday its upper 40's with rain all...
It all adds up,whether 2 wheelbarrow loads or 2 cords...
I'd be on that like white on rice...lol Mulberry is 1 of my favs.normally get a load or so every year.Nothing wrong with Black Walnut...
Before the stuff was listed for sale elsewhere he had a post on AS saying 'send him a PM with your request & he'd email you back with shipping...
40-1 synthetic in all my saws,even the vintage ones.
Love my wee Echo top handle.32 yrs old this Christmas,its a very tough & very reliable saw.Dropped it 20 ft when in a tree years back,dented the...
That Persimmon is some tough stuff.Another seldom used name is 'American Ebony' since its closely related to ebonies found in West/Central...