Maybe he works with Gordon Ramsay? :rofl: :lol: [media]
Plus it dries fairly quick,almost as fast as Silver Maple.In June 2010 I grabbed a load of half dead Siberian off CL.Split it in a few days,by mid...
I have quite a few scattered Hophornbeam (Ironwood) on the property,mostly the SE & south central part on those 2 very steep hills.None are over...
Just don't get caught in a wind storm.... :rofl: :lol:
Yup there can be decent money in Black Walnut that's just 'firewood' to some people.Sept 201o got almost 3 p/u loads of it from free CL score...
That's exactly how Dad taught me many years ago....Started out with Granberg clamp on guide then progressed to freehand filing.Saw on sturdy...
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/man-john-mcgowan-grabs-robbers-c-j-gostynski-gun-beats-him-with-it/ :rofl: :lol: :thumbs: :cool:
I would if the walls weren't already covered....:rofl: :lol:
I don't cut many live trees unless they're storm damaged or diseased. But ones that are severe leaners and/or without tall straight trunks are...
I think Fuzzball knows "chicken" now.I really love those rotissiere chickens.Once in a while I'll pick up one in the afternoon on the way home...
Easily 90% of the wood I cut during the year is from standing snags or deadfall.The remainder is from CL scores,my small tree service contact &...
From early April to mid October or so I'm clean shaven.Even with turning 50 not quite 2 months back its rare that I'm not ID'd at least twice...
46 today with fairly strong NW gusts at times.Rain after lunch yesterday.Front moved in from the west on schedule,slow warmup even with the...
Sure. I have owners manual in garage,trimmer is in shed out back but its dark now.If I get a few minutes tomorrow I'll post a pic. Model is...
Outstanding! How you like that Ford 3400 Industrial? Brother bought a 4500,early '70's I think, about 3 years ago.Loves it,moves hay bales to the...
Back in the '80's & early '90's,Echo made them for a while.I have a 22 yr old heavy duty JD weed trimmer made by Echo.Still runs like a top.Can...
Glad your kitty is doing better.My boys are getting up in years -Fuzzball is 18 this month,half brother Thomas will be 18 next April.They aren't...
3 things that are always in my truck when I leave home - at least 1 saw,log chain & my camera. White Oak can be stringy at times unless its...
Pine is fine.
Had some time today so I decided to finish up the rest of that twin White Oak snag dropped in July. Saved the main crotch that was about 5 feet...