The 2100/2101 series is one of the best sounding (and performing) saws Husqvarna ever made.Just pure brute power & torque.Last produced in 1990,I...
KCCI Channel 8 said 5 in Fort Dodge,8 in Sioux City.They may see 25 if lucky today.Glad I put the outside storms on the basement windows over the...
13 here now,wind chill of 2 above. 5 above in NW Iowa.78 in here though.....:cool:
Rich is a good guy,real straight shooter who knows his way around chainsaws.Bought some parts from him to restore my SP125C last spring.If you...
Looks like its been there a century already.Fantastic job. :thumbs: :cool:
Nothing in particular.Just trimmed off a scrap piece,wasnt as nice as I originally thought.In the burn pile for next year it went.
29 degrees,windchill 18 right now. Just under 1/2" stopped about 2 hrs ago.
Big artic blast in the Midwest almost here - it'll be moving east in a day or two.... 47 when I woke up today,44 now,31 by 1PM with a dusting to...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/11/10/veterans-freebies-military-free-meals/3469207/ To all the Veterans out there,past &...
Looks great!!
A couple 2-3" slabs for a small bench,the rest blocks for turning someday.A couple days later they pulled the ad,the best stuff I already...
Oh yeah!!!!! :thumbs:
damm. For a few months now I'd get 'economy double applewood smoked thick sliced'' in bulk 5lb boxes at Fareway for $11.99. Its the same as what's...
Is that some special promotion like their fuel saver card? I dont remember seeing that in Tuesday's ad.:confused:
That be Shagbark alright.... You're in for a a treat.Same intense heat (sometimes a little more) as White Oak,but dries in half the time - 12 to...
Great stuff.Grab all you can find room for. Some years ago when I split some 6' & 10' White Oak & Western Red Cedar ( Cedar was a 80 yr old...
Here ya go.... 21.1cc/1.29 cubic inch Idle speed 2700-3000RPM Total weight 11 lbs.Length 69.7 inches About 15 yrs back I was tired of...
Early that Sat morning in August I noticed a gaping hole (2 wheelbarrow loads easily) in the one stack,smelled something burning -looked over the...
Or even just a 1/4 acre spot in town,some people think your hard-earned wood over the fence is theirs also :mad: Well I took care of that problem...
Brother & wife were there yesterday.Left here on Sunday,were in San Clemente for a few days,my nephew & his wife live not far away.Were staying at...