My last one - HP PSC 1510 all in one lasted not quite 7 1/2 years.I never used the copy function & only the scan maybe a dozen times.Around 100...
Some people just deserve to have their bubble burst on occasion.
I don't think this one will fit either.....
Just under 15 cords since May 2011,few minor scratches,that sticker is pretty much gone & the Teflon coating wore off within a couple months.But...
oh my....
When that happens I save the handle (unless it breaks down its length or in the middle),shorten it a bit then reshape it with drawknife,spokeshave...
Why am I not surprised? :rofl: :lol:
Last time I burned any slabs from a "commercial" sawmill was back in the late 80's.And they cost me $20/pickup load from a local sawmill on the...
Now I'm curious - don't remember exactly but it may have been 2-8-8-4,its been a long time since I seen it.
Wow. Havent burned any hedge except for a few small sticks some years back..Closest any is around me is about 25 miles to my west.Wouldn't turn it...
But Fiskars has a lifetime guarantee,if the handle breaks they give you a new ax or hatchet.
1 is a "dummy",the other 3 (1 switcher,2 freight) did last I remember,but that was well over 20 yrs ago.I think the controller/other electrical...
And 1 more....
Lookey what I found packed away.... (Ignore the dust,please LOL) I could probably get $150 for everything,but this is just about all that remains...
Was into HO stuff fairly heavily from about age 12 to 15 or so...Childhood friend when we were about 10-11 had a huge layout of 1940's S gauge...
And for those of us who are both woodworkers AND tool collectors the "pull" of which reason for purchase is a tough one to decide our...
LOVE that pink Box Elder burl.....Can be a pain to work sometimes cause of the softness/occasional grain tearout but patience brings its own...
Around here for temp concrete formwork that doesn't support a lot of weight (nothing overhead for example) instead of using more expensive...
When I started working commercial construction in the late 80's,they were pretty new.Never heard of them until on one of my first jobs.They've...
Not doing much today.A couple naps,brought in enough wood for a couple days to the garage,will start on tidying up the joint a little for the...