Free is always good.
That stuff's definitely too good to throw away.No matter how tough it is.
SP125C in early May before restoration was complete.That was with a older Sugihara bar w/worn out sprocket nose & almost new .404 skip chain...
Never bothered me.Just grab the wood for each day's use & the leaves,twigs,walnut husks etc fall off.About every 2-3 years I gather the walnuts...
lo 20's to 35 last week up to Thanksgiving.53 on Friday then gradual cooling to lo 40's since.Next cold front is scheduled for later this...
1930's New Old Stock from long gone hardware store in rural upstate New York. 4 foot 2 man crosscut without wooden handles on the ends.They were...
http://www.criticalpast.com/products/search/?newSearch=1&sort_order=asc&page=2&sort_by=&sort_order=asc&month=&day=&q=disston Here are several B...
WOW.
I wonder how it'd be at pulling stumps? :rofl: :lol:
Until 2010 I still used the huge 25" Quazar early 80's console that parents gave me some 20 yrs earlier...It finally shot craps & out to the curb...
That was a standard saying on all brass saw screws (later nickel plated steel) that were "private labeled" for hardware wholesalers,various...
Pine is fine.Not much around here except for the occasional old yard tree in urban/rural areas or a few veteran windbreak specimens on rural...
Cant really tell without a closer look,but both of them were still being made & sold well into the 1950's. But the perforated tooth pattern wasn't...
buck saw on the left, 2 man crosscut with perforated lance tooth pattern on the right.
I plead the 5th.......:emb: :cool::axe:
My youngest nephew says that now about my 25 yr old 288XPW & 30 yr old 2100CD.Both are older than him.Dont believe he's seen the Mac SP125 yet,had...
Not a fan of crowds anyway (State Fair is enough for me) so I stay away from those lunatics.Someone starts shoving me or steps on my feet is...
You're asking the wrong guy.....:rofl: :lol:
Had HP printers since first PC in 2000. Havent checked ink costs for this one yet but the previous model I could get a 3 pack at Sam's Club - 2...
But wear your safety glasses.:cool: