Not old growth. Southern yellow pine from Arkansas and heart pine.
My son and I made a delivery of a custom pine table made from re-purposed wood yesterday afternoon. It was made to hold the top of an old china...
I ended up with the Predator 6.5 hp engine. It takes quite a bit to impress me, and the new engine has so far. The bolt patterns lined up...
A wood shed bursting at the seams would at most times be a good thing.
A core drill could put a clean hole in the concrete and chisel out a rectangle for an ash cleanout door. I'd have a mason look into it and make...
stuckinthemuck has a lot of good points. Hire a mason to remove the cap and inspect the flue and chimney. A regular metal chimney cap could be...
Did the corn bread cool before removing it from the pan? I've had cakes and muffins fall apart when removed when still warm. I've pre-heated...
So I've gone through the specs and the bolt patterns for the two 6.5 hp engines. What does the third measurement mean? Is one of the holes offset...
Where's my JB Weld?:whistle: [ATTACH] No surprise here.:rolleyes:
It was supposed to be 50 and sunny here today. Turned out to be fully overcast and low 40's. The guessers can't get a 24 hour weather prediction...
Absolutely! That's where I have been sourcing parts from. I'm very satisfied with them.
Thanks Dennis, this is hopefully my weekend project. I've got some wrenching to do.
This is a pretty nice walnut crotch table at a local pizza place. Not traditional dutchmen. Not bad at all. [ATTACH]
Single shaft. Does it require a different key with the sleeve? I'll look at that forum and see what they have for info. Thanks again.
I appreciate the checking Lyle.
Gooder enough.:yes:
Very good information. I'm thinking maybe just change the pulley wheel to similar diameter on a 3/4" shaft. Lots of comments in the reviews of...
That is a beautiful dog rottiman. Quite the look of intensity in her face.
About a 1996 HSK70. 7 hp.
The toe-grabber blends in in very easily to her surroundings... [ATTACH] Double ended cat. [ATTACH]