We are sorry to hear this Dennis. Prayers and hopes of healing from us.
We weren't looking for a realtor but met one at an open house. He is a straight-shooter, no bs, calls or texts when necessary with updates. He...
Very nice. My brother has a smokenator and they also sell the prism, which uses wood smoker pellets. I find this interesting and may have to try...
Looking good Pete.:yes: There is a tile installer on youtube that takes videos of nightmare installations that either homeowners or...
Good information on the ease of use of the Fireview gmule. I appreciate it.
Very cool and I'm jealous, as I haven't done any serious forging since the spring. I like the twisted ring and the hot punches for the trammel....
Ok, which bearded hoarder is looking for this stuff? Hi-vis when out cutting. :rolleyes: [ATTACH]
Well, the first day of December and I just about finished painting the south side of the house in a t-shirt and vest. It was clear and sunny. We...
Ah, I recall seeing them years ago, but was not sure when or where.
3/8" dowel, that's interesting. I tried my own plugs one time and the dowels did not fit. I might have to try it again.
Pretty impressive heat range with controllability and interesting about the heating ability with pine. It sounds like this stove performs very...
It does answer it thank you. Thank you Canadian border VT too. :salute:
Nice work. Storage is always gooder. I have the Kreg system for the bench top mount and I recently picked up the single jig that can be clamped...
Another question: When is the primary air adjusted after a start up or reload? Before or after engaging the cat? I'm curious if the air setting...
Looks simple and stout.:yes:
Thank you Dennis. For some reason I thought the Fireview primary air clicked in little notches as it was adjusted. Maybe it was another...
We should have plenty of access to pine for shoulder season. Pine is fine. :whistle:
Great information Woody Stover. We have some unknowns on what size stove is going to be the best one for the room it would be going in. I'm...
I think you did pretty well. I would have been hesitant on buying an overfired stove, but if Woodstock gave it the OK, that is great. Parts are...
My wall hit the ground this morning. Its good and rain soaked now. It'll be there tomorrow. [ATTACH]