My question is, did they give you more money back than what was on the pump screen? If so, did they authorize a transaction amount higher than...
Our kids come home with all sorts of questions of why aren't we aren't doing this or why do we do that. They learn the rest of the story mixed...
The wife is out for a bit. I'll see how long it takes to get the eye rolls on this one I whipped up...:whistle: [ATTACH]
I had to look them up. Yum.
Let the holiday pounds commence!
Any baking today? My daughter will make some cookies and chocolate dipped pretzel sticks later. It sounds like a good day to stay in.
I almost started the belt cycle last year, but my recovery after the intro classes was a few days. I have a good physical job that keeps me in...
We have balsam fir incense cones to give it a tree smell in the house. I usually break them in half as they can get overpowering quick.
Thank you Dave. They study mostly Kenpo, Jiu Jitsu and Sinwali kali stick forms. He is on the demonstration team using a bo staff and he has...
I noticed this morning that the glass gasket dropped down bottom center. That probably explains the lack of good secondaries lately. [ATTACH]
It is, and thank you Molly.
I've had the Tiger saw for many years and it has given good service. Not sure how it compares to the newer ones. It has many good years left.
Good to go... [ATTACH] Vintage German smokers at the ready. [ATTACH]
American bbq, Rowley, Ma. It is real good. Thanks for the good wishes everyone. He is still over the moon.
My son earned his black belt tonight after 2 years of solid dedication to classes. It was a very big moment for him. He had some struggles but...
It is irrelevant to me what they think. Enjoy the songs of the holiday and pour another glass of egg nogg. :cheers:
:popcorn:
There is mention above that it is lighter than maple. Locust is pretty heavy even when seasoned.
Is it stringy under the bark? We cut a tree that looked like oak, but was light in weight and I think it was cottonwood. It did not burn well....
I just picked up this pour spout. It works pretty well. [ATTACH] 3 different size threads. I just tried the cap on today and it is a pretty...