Those look great. I really like the wood cones. I happened upon my grandmother's cooker a few weeks ago. She made mostly pizzelle's but had...
Our kids struggled with the "new math" and we struggled to understand it and help them with homework. They know and use "old math" because it...
Thanks for the info. I'm really interested in the Fireview and just getting ideas of how they run.
Funny stuff. A dad takes karate with his son at my son's dojo. He took his shoes and socks off at class last night and said "oh crap." He had...
Nice. How many splits do you have in the stove? Quite a difference between stove top temp and flue temp. Will the flue temp go up? Am I seeing...
Last one and I'm done. [ATTACH]
Honey-do list, no. Cool as heck list, yes.:whistle: [ATTACH] There is all sorts of firewood related stuff, cast iron pans, woodworking,...
I found it on pintrest. No shame.:whistle:
I saw some pictures today of end grain wood flooring. :drool: This may be a future project in a mudroom. It is not sanded to one level, but the...
Dennis, is that locust? If so, I've never seen one that big. Bugs or wind usually take them out around here. A lot of them turn into leaners.
Dryness is partly a factor. Red cedar has a higher silica content that wears blades and cutters quicker.
We are very sorry to hear this Larry.
Happy birthday wildwest! We went to my wifes christmas party last night in an upscale town. It happened to be an open shopping night with...
You can throw a cast a good distance away from a boat.
The glass gasket dropped in two places on the stove the other day. Secondaries were not too active with the air leaks. [ATTACH] I picked up a...
A few guys were out ice fishing yesterday on clear ice. I usually wait until there is a snow cover or cloudy day. I'm sure the fish could see...
We had a resident in our city that wanted to convert a building into an antique shop. His permit was denied and he put a bunch of old toilets out...
Looks great and nice set on the wedges. I like Danish oil, I never thought of using a tinted oil for a finish.
Heckuva piece of artwork there. He could call it a "Vermont weather stick". If it is wet, it is raining...
Reminds me of schlot grain bag? I believe that he hung on the wall. Neat stuff.