Looks like a female purple finch.
Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy the day and the simple things of the holiday season. We have so much to be thankful for.
I made a little time to work on this one from 3 cut flooring nails. The "y" was hot cut and split. I get these random ideas and have to stop...
Nice work again. You picked the craft up well.
I'm curious if you are using a turning fork in a vise for scrolling your hooks? I made a few out of round stock in a "U" shape and put them in...
It comes with an extra chain, so I think it may be a good deal. [ATTACH]
Cheers, a little bit wouldn't be a bad thing to celebrate your good fortunes. Turkey bacon maybe?
Sorry TD. Taking one for the FHC team.
The house smells real good too.
The toe-grabber is patient. [ATTACH]
I was getting some kindling in the basement this morning and spied the breakfast griddle that Midwinter had given away at the NH gtg this...
I was thinking soapstone trivets when I saw some of these stove top temps. I can forge out some trivets, but I would think iron would stain the...
They are small pieces of soapstone that can sit on the stove to warm up and place in boots or gloves to dry them out. Soapstone can be worked...
This post always helps make the Christmas season. Thank you Stinny.
Does Woodstock sell soapstone trivets for cooking?
[ATTACH] Time to watch the movie again.
Information like this is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks again Steve. Maina, sorry for the derail of the thread.
I have no doubt that you would.:rofl: :lol: We have to get there and see how things are set up and go from there.
Here is the thread I have going: Catalytic soapstone vs. cast iron stove vs. jacketed steel Edit: you already posted in that thread, I just...
We have a Jotul Castine in a fireplace. We may be making a move in a few months to a slightly larger house and the cast iron stove will be too...