Haha. Same here. I told my son he will inherit my stuff someday. He rolled his eyes. He'll figure it out someday.
Great thread. Brings back some memories. I have the little shot glasses that were my grandparents. One glass broke, but the gold-plated wire...
I am really enjoying the breakfast pan. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Never far away when there is food around. [ATTACH]
Rikon 10-324.
It probably made a great colonial battle sensationalism story. Interesting explanation that I never thought of.
Very nice boxes. The last spalted maple I picked up was really nice. The tree had grown along a chain link fence. I ended up with about two...
I used to work at an apartment complex with almost 200 over the range microwaves. We changed a lot of them. We used the same manufacturer and...
Well, she was leaving the company and ended up taking some personal days, so I missed her today. I will mail it to her.
Very well said Dave. It is a pretty special bunch here and so much happens behind the scenes. I'll say if you can travel and make it to a GTG,...
New box.
100% better. Huge difference. I did cut out most bread, pasta and tomatoes though. :headbang:
Small housewarming gift for a co-worker. Set in a chunk of milled live edge walnut with Danish oil finish. I ended up with some splatter on this...
Those look perfect! :drool: With my change in diet, I am pretty much out of the mud oven cooking of pizzas and such. Tough change, but really...
Tannins in the wet oak react with iron. It is a good indicator when cutting that something bad is about to happen to your chain.
It was claimed that Brittish cannon balls bounced off the oak sides of "Old Ironsides", the USS Constitution, during a naval battle in 1812.
Good post bogieb. House finches around here join a winter flock and live in the hedges of residential properties where there are a lot of feeding...
One thing I consider at architectural salvage stores is that the houses or buildings that the materials come from are either demolished or...
We stopped at a house salvage store yesterday and they has a bunch of forged items for sale. Hinge pintels, strap hinges, hooks and crane arms....
I think we have way too many in our area. I saw a flock of about 35 of them yesterday in a field. I had to stop for the same flock last week...
I cut the perches very short on the tube feeders here since the purple finches tend to hog the seed and take up residence on the perches.