Same here. We were 18+, and now down to 6". :loco: :crazy:
Same here. Not liking the WU. I deleted the app off my phone. I never understood why they would share the same name as the infamous political...
Here are some local pics from our local library website. I want to give credit to them for their online digital collection, which is quite...
I'm more into the history of local ice harvesting. In our city I know of the remnants of three ice houses. One still has visible pilings on the...
I let it cool off and carefully sift it into different grades based on wood species. I then place it in a 100% recycled bag and sell it as...
I have a decent recipe from a cooking mag. I've made some in the mud oven in cast iron pans. I pre-heated the pans to get them warmed up. It...
No just fire wood. Red cedar schlot , it is tough on saw blades. The fiskars actually threw sparks on one of the splits. Some sap must have...
Oooo la la. 16% MC split off a round that had been sitting around covered for a few years. The splits are pretty light. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice to see you back and I hope you are doing well at your new home. I'm with Horkn. Liner and a small Jotul. A 602, F 100 or a F3 that might...
We had pond ice a few weeks ago, barely enough for ice fishing for two days. Wasn't thick enough for me. Guys were staying at the edge. Ponds...
Right, try to taper out one nail for each letter. Maybe a lower case "n"? Bending the curves on the flat side is a little difficult. Get em good...
You could, but the results would not be stellar. The pieces would have to soak in the coals longer and there would be longer wait between...
Wrap some birch bark around it...:rofl: :lol:
Warner, if you think you want to get more forging in between classes, all you need is a ball peen hammer, mapp torch, some mild steel and a solid...
papadave, did you get your OAK condensation situation squared away?
Lots of snowblowers out front at the box stores that are not selling. Patio furniture displays should be going out soon...:rolleyes:
I was looking at a sunrise/set calendars today. It shows that the first week or so of January only gains a minute or two of earlier sunrise time,...
Expect to get bit by the bug.:thumbs: Most likely you will work on accuracy with hammer strikes, tapering, fire management, heat color of the...
We used 4 coats of Minwax oil based poly in the kitchen here and it lasted well over 10 years with heavy traffic.
I took my daughter out for some pictures today at a local historic farm that dates from the mid 1600's. There was a brisk wind, but around 40...