Depends on how the ole chevy is running that day:)
Looks like a valuable tree to me. Probably have to pay the owner to cut it.
Not just in an urban tree. Ran into this about half way through a 2 foot cherry I had taken down last year when our culvert and driveway was...
Yeaterday leaving work saw 89 on church sign. Today its about 80-83. Patiently waiting for the cool down
Thanks. I know do know some areas close to me where there is a bunch of ash. Just not on my property:(
Hoping to get kikos or boers. So be larger breed. But those dwarf and pygmy are so cute. I was looking at that size of fence at TSC
Talking with folks and from reading I understand fencing is top of list of importance. Do yoy have any recommendations on fencing?
Your yard looks like golf course quality. Beautiful
Im hoping to get goats next spring to help tame the vegetation. Its a goat heaven. Poison ivy, vines, brambles, thorn bushes, etc... about 2 acres...
:eek:!
My 14 y/o son does the stacking. He actually enjoys doing it (for now). I will admit his stacks usually look nicer than mine. He's almost a...
Lol. First thing I thought
Just trying to enable, errr I mean help a fellow hoarder. I'm always up for an adult beverage.:cheers:
The Wood Wolverine Glad it worked out and you were able to get it. Sounds like a decent score. Let it pour down!!(firewood that is) Now if I can...
Sounds like a bunch of work got done. Nice job. Wish my day was as productive but nooooo, my morning had to be taken up by my real job. :mad:...