My dad swears if I burn any pine, no matter how well seasoned, I will burn down my house, forest and state of Pennsylvania. I gave up the argument
Hello Prime. Im a new guy here as well. Great bunch of people on here.
I want to "like" this but don't really like it, if you know what I mean.
SCORE! I would of had to pass. With no equipment the oak would of been seasoned by the time I got done moving it
Well at least you didnt say, "My sister gave me wood." :zip:
Just curious to see how and what others record when they burn in a season. Im assuming most keep track of the amount of firewood they use in...
75 in house right now. Calling for 70s this week and 88 on sunday:(
Out of split
Are these Junebeetle larvae?[ATTACH]
I may have to look into getting the X27. I have the fiskars maul, 8# . Its all I use to split. Did have it bounce a few times but that was on...
Maybe a localized thing. Just looked at CL, bunch of stihls, homelites, craftsman. No echo nor Husky. Most looked beat. Nicest looking one was a...
This^^^
Nice going and wonderful example you are setting for your family.
Yeah. Im pretty sure thats cherry. Maybe woe tree is too. Just not holding the color. That pile Im close to 3 cords of cherry.
Tree of woe no. Yes on other. Half a mess with the vines on it
If I didn't have a beater chain before, I do now:whistle:
No smell when cutting, a little when split. Stuff is heavy Any guesses? Tree of woe on right.
When I had my driveway work done last year I had to take a bunch of trees down. I named it the Pile of Woe. It was a pile with root balls still...
I just threw up a little reading that. I have a friend who somehow came in posession of a lot of wormy chestnut boards. He had his kitchen...