I thought it was, "one was none and 2 was half of one." Keep CSS
A few favs; Jack on the rocks, double jack n coke in short glass, some virginia white lightning (just a little of that medicine is all you need)....
Back for some more sweet ash! Another guy was cutting and took smaller stuff. Left me with some huge logs and gnarly. No problem when you're a...
Yeah there is a pile. I got a garbage bag full of noodles for firestarters. Im sure in this neighborhood if people were watching, they were...
Going back with the fiskars. I forgot it, twice!:doh: Might have a trailer next time.
No trailer available and free ash wood 5 minutes from house. Got 2 loads with the "Ole Tahoe", hoping to go back. There is some cherry there too....
Some of it was. A couple logs were completely bare. Could see the sign of ash boerer. Some of it I couldnt find any evidence of ash boerer and...
Checked out CL last night and saw an ad for free ash from October 4., 5 minutes from my house. (Like I dont have enough to split and stack)Dont...
For this year I have chinese sumac, box elder and poplar. Hope to add pine next year into the mix.
I dont see any issues. :thumbs: I still have some of my pile of Woe to go through, have trees down on my property, a cord or 2 at a farm I need...
I was never good with geography. :headbang: I heard they teamed with Hershey. Not a big fan of that combo. If I wanted my beer to taste like...
Didnt think Yuengling was popular so close to the mississippi:pete:
Im gonna have to try the tape measure method. I just eyeball length and cut. Sometimes Im long, sometimes Im short:whistle: When I stack, I'll...
Our bedroom is colder than rest of house. Its second level, farthest from woodstove. Hallway seems to choke the heat. The duct work was never...
Was mid 40s and windy this morning. I thought house was comfy. Boss Lady said it was chilly. I turned furnace on just to be sure it would light....
Arent holshausens basically just a pile of splits in the center, with a neatly stacked outer "shell." The design doesn't seem it would allow alot...
Rain and mid 60s today, though they say we may have frost on saturday.
Pine gets cut around here and it will lay. I know of two different piles of logs that were just cut, both along busy roads. I want to pick it up...
Thats part of my reasoning. The man is no dummy and for his age is quite sharp. So it makes it even more frustrating. I have a small amount of...
Youre a hell of a good neighbor.