Im sure you'll manage, lol:D
But I bought 2 cords. Im trying to be just a scrounger as my hoard grows but as I look at what I have seasoned for my 2nd year of burning, I...
Looks great from my POV.
Same here.
Yeah, I forgot about that part.
Hats off to that man! More power to him. The half empty personality asks, if he has kids or grandkids, why aren't their behinds helping?
Just damm!! Thankfully no one was hurt.
It can be and is hard work at times. But for me its relaxing and I get tons of satisfaction and appreciation from the entire process. When my...
I literally LOL at this.
Beautiful.
Thanks for the replys. Tossed some in last night and this morning, seems to be burning quite well. I'll keep on burning.:fire:
Checked inside one of the thicker splits. It read 16.7 another 15.5. Probably best to wait
I was moving some cherry I CSS early last december and checked center of stack. Most splits registered between 12 and 13.5 on meter. A couple were...
I gather for kindling and also leave where they are to keep mud down. I like the idea of the paper bag. I started to have the kids...
I love mine I hand split and its all I use with a wedge when needed.
At least you saved gas with the splitter. Just give a karate chop.
Why I love this forum. Always learning.
15 years and counting. Interior is good Engine strong. Stinking rust slowly killing it
Went back to ash score. No one else was there. The guys that I saw before said the large logs left would need a tractor.:zip: Just a little left....
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: