That's for 20-21 winter. Still need to top cover.
Im a funeral director for a family owned funeral home. Im the supervisor because. Im the only full time director there.
How you like the 620p?
Put the finishing touches on one of my cherry stacks. Just over 3 cords. 95% cherry with some highly valuable black walnut and oddball hardwood....
Was pouring down rain this morning. Now its 75 and sunny
What a bunch of dirt bags to steal from him. They need to take a lesson and learn to work for what they need.
Have a shoulder stack and really only seperate oak and locust for the cold times, they have own stacks. I tend to try and stack types of wood...
After I split one log my son said, "Dad, dont they like make these rails already done?" Lol
Than pee on the rest
I had the glorious idea of making my own rails out of locust for a snake rail fence. All I can say is Honest Abe must of been one bad azz with the...
Looks awesome, nice job. Just guessing, but maybe sells by cubby.
I planted some river birch and red plum trees this spring and next spring planning on planting a living fence row of some sort of pines for year...
That's a winner. Nice going Brad. I have several standing dead or down locust in the woods. Most of the down stuff has no bark and has zero signs...
I worked for a small family business before and use to run the fuel out and than turn the fuel switch off in spring on snowblower. Than in fall I...
More oak in the pile than I thought. (Im not complaining) Some not the moisture % that I like, so getting stacked for down the road.
Huh, I have them on my bank and coming up behind my one stack. Never knew the name for it. I just called it, "the weed with staining berries" Now...
Great looking shed and stacks!:thumbs:
Lets just say someone found a couple gift cards that were forgotten, than found a X27 at local HD.:whistle:
Nice score!
Im hoping Santa will put one in my stocking this year. But I have a boatload of wood to split until than, dont think I can hold out.