Freestanding
I have my stove's burn indicator on top center of stove (no room for one on pipe. It feeds right up chimney). Of course when I turn my fan/ blower...
I'll trade you some cherry for ash:)
Im almost embarassed to say after reading some of these amounts. :emb: 4.5 ready to burn, 3.5 drying and guesstimate of 4 in rounds.
Last saturday saw a HUGE buck hanging with a young buck. Just too far. Called and the young one came in and big one waltzed away. Hung out below...
Raining about 40* with temps dropping to low of 20s for several days. Have cherry and a small split of oak going.
Nice job. Sometimes you get in the zone with those big rounds and its just go, go, go. I did the same last sunday with kentucky coffee tree...
Lol. You cant make this stuff up
I have some hackberry in my current stacks and some for next year. I also have a decent size tree that was pushed down last year that Im hoping to...
This is only our second year using woodstove for primary heat. Cant believe the number of people who are in disbelief that we are trying to use...
Thanks for replies. How much one of these going for nowadays.
I would say cords in my area run $180-300+ . I would say 80% of sellers have green wood and offered it as seasoned Some include delivery. Ive...
Seen a stihl 056 "red" Magnum II for sale. Currently running a 28" bar. What are known issues with these? A fair price? Been looking online for...
Nice looking setup. Those critters in the room to the right aren't too shabby either.
Still gusty but sunny. Saw 45 on bank display on way in to work. Started a fire before I left, might of over done it. :whistle:Thermostat was...
just saw another video posted a little while ago of wranglestar racing his son in kindling making I won't post link, not worth the effort
I never realized making kindling was so tough. Good grief. I'll admit I watched more than half of the video, it's so stupid I couldn't turn away.
Calling for same in my neck of woods. Suppose to be 70 than cold moves in.
Cherry. I split and stacked some in december. Its ready now. Only cover was bark on top.
No fire since sunday morning. Maybe one tonight, just to take chill and dampness out of air. I won't complain after seeing the temps some of you...