One of first things I thought of
Me too. If its not an increment I make it
I crib the ends but if I have a longer run and it a different type of wood starting, I'll crib it. No real reasons other than I like to look at...
Nice . Been splitting some ash today as well. I only have about 2 cords to do. Nothing like that. :salute:
35* now and rather windy. Not sure what it was when I was in the stand at 5:30 this morning, but cold. Woke up and house was below 60* , seems...
Very nice. The 7th one? More patience than me
My plan is to pick them up saturday afternoon and be split, stacked and top covered by sunday evening.
Noodles, bark, some some scraps from hand splitting and.....away......we......go
"Burn times" are mentioned quite often and we see how it varies in different type of stoves. Obviously many factors contribute to it. To many its...
I wondered if you could do that. Now Im gonna have to try it.
Was going to ask same thing.
I have only seen 2 doe all season. Its all spike, button buck. 3 or 4 pointers. We need to have 3 points on one side to be legal. Unless junior,...
My son got his first deer. It was a spike. I kinda gave him hell for shooting it. Told him he gets one spike in life and that's it.
Only if bigfoot is involved. :D
I saw those pieces too. Im starting to think it is birch. I saw pics on other sites and the bark of a mature river birch looks like the larger...
That's what Im thinking.
Posted on CL and pretty close to me. What yinz say? I say nay. Any idea?
I would think the way someone burns, ie, unseasoned wood, smoldering fires all season long would have more of a bearing on chimney fires than...
My wife was against our woodstove for many reasons. She has completely changed her opinion. She loves it. Acually told me to start the first fire...
30* feels like 25*. Stoked fire after work and ran out to stand. Woods were strangely still. Combo of cherry, highly valuable black walnut and a...