Calling for 65+ gusts here on thanksgiving. Wonder if I can use it as an excuse to NOT go to inlaws.
I just looked, with sale ours is $799. I've been thinking about getting a splitter and have been doing research. It's almost over whelming.
I'm in york county, along susquehanna right across from lancaster . Our hills arent as big as the ones up north/ north west part of state
Hope to have some goats come spring. Have a thick area full of goat heaven. Nice looking stacks. Progess is always good
To test the wood theory maybe you can buy some firewood that you know is seasoned or use some ecobricks, etc...
I usually use the Iso almost all of the time. Today I used the X27 entire day. But it was for majority half rounds of that have been stacked since...
I load east/west. Stove is wider than deep. To be honest never really tried a serious N/S burn. The stove design doesn't look ideal for N/S,...
From the pic looks like most is straight, though there are some crotchy looking pieces. Guess I'll see when I get there
Ash and locust hard to beat. Take that all day long!! Locust loves to beat up chains. But its more than worth it in my book. Your pup is...
Stuck at work:mad::mad: They say there's 70-90 tons of wood, with more coming. Hopefully no one like Buzzsaw Brad saw it, might be gone.
Saw an ad on CL by a small tree service company, saying to come, cut and take for free from their yard or will deliver 15 ton (6-8 cord) for...
My wife doesn't help and really I tell her not to. She teaches music and plays the piano. All she needs is a pinched or broken finger. With her...
Thats exactly what I do. Usually not very deep. If the wedge stands by itself I'll tap in a little more, than go to town
Update Well I guess I missed out on this score. I got called into work saturday and sunday morning and the guy wasnt available any other time,...
I have seen a couple ads where they say its 'wet wood' and not ready to burn. However 98.5% are claiming its seasoned when its not
Yes. It gives option later on. I thought same thing
I'm in. Sounds fun
Im not holding my breath. I live in more of a rural area also. Thanks Mitch Newton. You're an enabler!:thumbs: Edit*** just checked the history...
If you don't find anything you'll still get a good laugh at some of the ads. My fav tonight was $200.00 non negotiable (and dont even ask) for...
He didnt dress up. Thats a body tatoo:rofl: :lol: