I have area's where a rabbit couldn't get through also, small Hemlock's. If you ever get down 'round Conway NH and want to see a big rock, check...
So far (knock on wood) both of our Jack's would mellow right down, but also have never known a collar or leash. I think that makes a big...
Let me help clarify "boulders" for those not familiar with the North east! [ATTACH] I got plenty of bigger one's too.:D Nice W.S.!
Our 2nd little big dog. (Jack Russell) So far so good, day 3 for a night at the camp, no leash & no collar.[ATTACH]Didn't think it could be done,...
If some of these old tools could talk…. Your new BFH has seen some work with both ends starting to round over. Nice hammer!
I'd say pretty much a std. BFH, but with a pointed side.:D
Yeah Dennis, I'm gettin ready to get ready myself :whistle: but the log's are still hot. Another week or so we'll both be ready (me & the wood)....
It might be worth having a "blower door test" done to see just how tight you got the house before you spend the bucks. I think that only spray...
Should be an option on every tractor.[ATTACH]
Holy cow, the term me & my buddies would use, "built like a brick chit house!" Your all set for that "artisanal" farwood now. Very nice:thumbs:
Yeah Piney, "before it get's too hot" was like in May for me! :whistle: Good on you!
Like I need a hundred of you "hoodlums" running around my woods with a saw in each hand:hair: [ATTACH] :rofl: :lol:
With consideration of the topic, this is why I mentioned getting nails and not getting wood.:rofl: :lol:
In case anyone is wondering about that goofy design, I'm planning on hingeing a lightly framed metal roof that swings up to provide a small, like...
Girlfriend, cabin, woods, campfire………. that sounds like as good of a reason as ever to go & get some nails:whistle:
Yeah, they hurt you Dave, the bleeding will stop soon, the splitter is home, working and looking good, and if it helps you, I'll tell you some...
I had a huckleberry milkshake out around Polson Lake MT years ago, yum! "She" made the second blueberry cheese cake in a few weeks along with a...
Getting there a little at a time.[ATTACH]
No, I'm not going to smoke them, gonna drink them:thumbs: Being the "food" area of the site, I thought I'd show our wild patch that's in a wet...