Our Vet put one of those on our dog's neck to keep him from digging in also.:rofl: :lol:
I don't have anything to do with the fair, I just like to support it, and what it stands for. It's coming up next week (Oct.2) through the week....
I'll see him at the fair next week, Fryeburg that is. Besides your log trailer, did I mention that I really want a saw mill also?
I used to find Morell's under TP.:drool:
Prolly get plenty of free (state) heating oil along with all the other handout's. The lib's in Augusta just makes it too easy to not work.
95 pony's, a little less at the PTO.
Paul bunion, How did you season it, or do you just use your favorite rub when baking beech:D? I burn a ton of Beech, depending on where it's...
Dang you and your trailer, that's another item I'm just too cheap to buy :rofl: :lol: but it is on my build list, one day:whistle: A neighbor has...
I've seen Beech leaves turning yellow and curling up for a few weeks now due to our drought.
Me either Dennis, so I made the butt plate swing up to catch the but end of a log to keep it off the ground. [ATTACH] It's hard enough to keep...
You know how we love pictures here:D
This in not the exact one I have, but I have had no problems with it at all. Products | Hud-Son
That and all the sliders were from Hud-son in NY. Hard to find on their website, but dig around in "parts". It is a "wedge lock" style that does...
I built it, the winch and grapple/rotator cost me a little more than buying a regular winch, so it was not that expensive and was a good winter...
Better than Amazon!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] It does tend to "run up" the price of firewood, but I'm stickin' to work smarter, not harder:D
I'll "bump" this for ya, pretty sure that clemsonfor, a FHC member is a forester and might chime in, you might also check out Forestry and Logging...
Shamefully, I havn't been there, Google pic. It's only an hour away or so south of Conway, and on the Sunday drive list for someday.:whistle: It's...
I'm curious WS, what brought you to NH? Please ignore if I'm being too nosey. We moved north from MD (Fred. Co.) years ago, I like the climate...
Those chairs? easy to get in to and hard to get out of! You just don't want to:thumbs:. We got our first pair as a gift from a friend that spent...