I'm thinking that I'll go for a week with this machine Excavator - EX 200 - 46,300 lb - w/ Mulcher - Eagle Rental - Commercial, Industrial,...
How long you been picking at that new field? Gotta be 100 ac or so. I'd like to clear about 40 or so ac. in an area that was cut over real hard...
I use a 1/4"x1" (about) flat fiberglass "stick" that was used to mark underground utilities. I cut it at 26" and it stays in my left hand and...
I spent quite a bit of time "eyeing" all the pretty mills at the fair Monday. How did you decide on the size & brand? Very nice set up there...
It's coming along, the swamp maple's go red first, a few sugar maple's are turning and the weeds & ferns are just about brown.[ATTACH]...
[ATTACH] Bar exam?:rofl: :lol:
How about those looong fall afternoon shadows! Pretty stuff Flame!
Them's some biguns'.:thumbs: I'm going home, anything much bigger than 18" make's my everything hurt.
There's just something cool about steam. I was saddened to see (a few years ago) that the steam engine's for the Cog railroad up Mt.Washington...
Never really thought about it before, but in freezing temps, they had to keep the fire burning 24/7 in that Lombard!
Oh, you mean hand tool handles.:eek: I was thinking of the handles on the tractor loader or the splitter valve:D I do my best to keep those tools...
This is all I have to show for the fair this year.[ATTACH] Like a dummy, I left my camera at home and don't have a smart phone. Mrs fuelrod...
That's kinda interesting, That Lombard was (at the time) state of the art logging equipment, the rest was mostly hand tool's and horses, with the...
:thumbs::thumbs: Good time's!
I'm a horizontal splitter also but you're really poking the vertical crew with a stick now…….:popcorn:
Them thar's fightin words 'round here to some folk:rofl: :lol: It seem's the vertical guy's have missed it:whistle:
Oh you bet, but just like any fair, keep the pepto or tums real close:thumbs: I'm headin over there in the AM. Hope the rain holds off. Were about...
I was afraid to commit to that as a guess because of that flywheel? with the super size teeth on it :whistle: Me and a few neighbors of mine sure...
That splitter is a thing of beauty & simplicity, so are those old gas engines. 2 of my neighbors each have one (pictured). I have thought about...
What in the heck is that big black thing in the left corner (of your beautiful building :thumbs:) with a huge looking flywheel and what could be...