Sound's like good therapy to me, esp. with a good cup of "Joe" and a stump to sit on. :thumbs:.
We're running out of time before winter Stinny! Wifey cooked burgers on the wood grill last night, ya never know when you'll get another chance.
No hot dog's on a stick?:drool:
:thumbs: Yeah, kinda like the old give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish………. The splitter will always have a residual...
I can't testify to either splitter, but at 1-2 cord a year either one should last a long time, and YES, you want a splitter, it's only a matter of...
Nice trailer, and the Locust:drool:…... I wish I had some on my place, God's gift to the wood burner or a fence builder.
I didn't take the time to read all the posts, but it looks to me like an APU out of a 737 :p
It depends on how hard up you were for wood, vs. how much you never really liked the dining room set:D
Thanks papa, I'm sure it's on my end & internet, and if I did get it, it would take several days or weeks to download:eek: I'm not equipped for...
I guess that's a video. (dang hughesnet internet service) all I see is a black box:hair:
It's a good thing you showed up!
We did this 8 years ago but were tempted by a parcel just over a sq. mile. We succumb to the temptation and never looked back!
I thought you were really living up to your FHC "handle"……….. until your 3rd sentence.:thumbs:
Sounds perfect, and no "nut" every month:thumbs:
I marked the beam with a shallow mark made with a narrow cut off wheel in the angle grinder, it hasn't worn off yet.:D
Guy's that don't weld just don't know what their missing! Nice custom mods.:dex:
I have been hand filing for a long time. I always thought I was pretty good at it, nice chips, straight cut etc. but eventually after enough times...
The issue with teflon tape is sloppy use of it and getting some if into the system. Keep it away from the very end of the threads. I have not had...
Is this a test or just a trick question? We all know you're just going to eventually light it on fire anyway, check the smoke:rofl: :lol:
Lamb eh? The best garden I ever had was grown in sheep chit! The sweet corn was as tall as "cow" corn.