Yes, nice family story and that cabin is sweet!
It's a good thing you didn't bust your thumb nail with the sharp end:rofl: :lol:
Yeah Eric, but it's a dry cold:rofl: :lol: It does make a big difference, I lived for years down in the Mid Atlantic and that humidity does to the...
It was frosty this morning, 2* just as the sun came up. I didn't get in a hurry to get out to the pile, maybe 8:00 but everything was fuzzy with...
Well it's been a while since I've spent any time on the wood pile… like since June! I started the wood boiler only a week ago and began "wood...
Pertty piece of wood, what type? I'm sure that was 2 weeks of hand sanding for sure. Your arms must look like………….[ATTACH]:eek:
I think your rig will be just fine, drive it like you got some sense (like I know you do), just keep in mind that dump trailers themselves are...
Glad to hear your feeling better!
I got it backfilled and covered with hay & plastic for the winter, or late winter?? I really have been neglecting gettin to the wood pile. I just...
I have an "indoor" gasser in a separate dedicated room attached to the house. The amount of heat that it put's off is incredible, we dry our...
I don't have 90 "cans" to undercoat, but sure would like to know the basics of making a drain oil sprayer. Pressurize a tank with used oil in it,...
PS some pages back you were sort of looking for a LP frig, There's a guy I hear advertised (or talked about) on a Sat morning 8:00-10:00 on *103.3...
Just found this tonight Stinny. Instead of 9 pages of "likes", I'll just LIKE Beautiful !! Talk about a "peaceful easy feeling"!
The JD 110 WAS a nice machine, seem's they still hold a pretty good price, around $22-25k if you can find one. Never heard a bad word about...
With an Uncle like that, why buy:D I did get braces as a kid, my uncle was an orthodintist, I'd rather have crooked teeth and use of that...
Like Dave said, I looped all the ends together and put 60 psi in it with a gauge and monitor it during the pour. That pex is pretty sough stuff....
Yes Dave, the window will become the door. I just used 2 "loops" because I have areas in the existing house where the outside perimeter is a...
We decided to put a room on our little house. It will be a place for out kids to stay when they visit as well as a "workroom" for my wife's...
So I guess your having a sale on stumps, buy one - get 10 free:rofl: :lol: That's a lot of work, now get ready for winter:thumbs:
:rofl: :lol:Good one!