I have a big asbestos blanket that I might be able to wrap the smoker in for a try, maybe a short chicken smoke. Now I'm thinking that I could...
Just read through this and TD this was great advice:thumbs:
Stinny where's the pics of your tractor claw?
I have not tried, but I thought that it would be real hard to hold the heat in these temps no matter the heat source? I have read about guy's...
:picard:My smoker is snow covered & out for the season.
Hmmmmm. Dang it Stinny!:picard: I really want it, but…...
Look at that old truck! Beautiful! You guy's and your dry climate can really pizz a guy off back east in the rust belt. I'd make a nice shop press...
Around here, Iron wood is a tree in a fence row with iron in it!:D Kool, a member from Hawaii, welcome to our fort.:thumbs: …and Merry Christmas...
I've only come across a few, not that I've spent a bunch of time here. I'm starting my 7th season with a "Wood Gun" heating our small house, large...
I just read (another forum) "Had a friend recently buy a Dolmar 510 some months ago. Has had nothing but problems with it and dealer states...
Drill a 22 cal. hole in some more of those 2x2 and shove in some 22 shorts, unless you think a bigger bang is needed:D
It's nice to hear all the winter enthusiasts :thumbs:, I'm the same way myself.
My hat's off to your Dad and the whole family! That is a labor of love & respect to all the earlier family generations :yes: I saw this cabin in...
8'6". I made those wings a year or so ago and every time I use it I can't believe how fast a snow pusher is. Mountain Man, yes it seems that we're...
Gotta get to the wood, then gotta make room to work some more up:thumbs:[ATTACH][ATTACH]
ICK!! freezing rain to rain right now after a beautiful gentle all day snow of 6-7" yesterday. Should put a nice glaze on the drive:hair:
[ATTACH]
bout 7 * outside with the wind going by real fast. 60* in the shop, 77* up & down stairs, 98* in the boiler room makes it all come together:thumbs:
Yeah, that's true. Check it out, 640 hours is nothing!
Rental center??? Strange that both the bucket and loader cylinders are faded beyond the frame, and differently faded from each other.