Worst winter? That looks 10 - 12" of good to me!:thumbs:
We had 2' of snow last Thurs night. Real nice fluffy snow. It rained a few days later and turned the drive into an olympic sport.:bug: Supposed...
You got that right brother! It is more important than you know having momma raise your boy! Well worth any sacrifice if you can do it!:thumbs:...
[ATTACH] We have a few below 0 nights coming up with teen's for the high, and a couple of cord right by the back door is comforting to say the...
Utilitarian :thumbs:, he!! I called them crude, function over form. I'll take the upgrade, thanks:D.
I'd like a small forge myself. My first "shot" at making the hook was heating a 3/4"round c/r with a rosebud. Too slow & too cold… I think.
I find them very helpful, esp. stacking off the splitter pile. I cut at 26" and the hookeroon to one and stand it up, grab top with left hand then...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I've have had one for a long time, I think I ordered it from Bailie's a loong time ago. Some crappy weather had me bumping...
Minimal top clean up and a nice straight "gravy" log! Perfect.
Welcome Ben, too much wood? too many saws? Nah:D
Sorry about what happened to your tarp man:picard: I love me some locust:thumbs:
Around here, some of the Beech's have "Beech bark disease" and it will degrade while standing. I've had to pitch a few logs into the woods once I...
Being too lazy to gooble it, and would rather hear from a fellow hoarder, what is a hybrid stove and how does it operate? I will be looking for a...
The wheelbarrow or that thing it's tied to:D
Dang, a little caulking or bondo and that tree's as good as new, you tree killer!:dex: You learn a little with each tree don't cha :thumbs: nice work.
I'm not a fan of the epa or their massive over reach , but it seem's that the new compliant stoves my friends have really throw out more heat. I...
All of Maine is above Kittery, like 8 more hours on I95 if you want. Let us Mainers know before you come, we'll give you some good spots off the...
There's 14,000 miles of groomed trails here in Maine! Come on up!
Plenty of machine rental places here, this is tonights weather forecast.:thumbs::dex:[ATTACH]
GLWS? seen it 3 times here.