But then I just had to go & get a grapple and the rotator for it:whistle: More levers & chit to play with,[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] and I was...
The rear blade ended up not being tall enough to dig in, I had some worn tooth covers hanging around from the skid steer, so they got welded on....
[ATTACH] Time to wrap this up! Some accessories & details. [ATTACH] and paint [ATTACH]
The loader is off for snow plowing duty. I do have a big skid steer that has no problem with them but it' sits outside and I really hated to warm...
Especially on ice!
THAT is what they need to fix, how are those numbers even possible? Either I missed your accident or you didn't mention it, I'm betting on the...
The 9.5' v plow was hanging off the front, but going up hill I had to steer with the brakes!:rofl: :lol:
Wood ID please.:eek: BTU's?
I hate splitting & stacking when your wood is snow covered and melting, like just above freezing. It's hard to keep dry, hands & belly that...
This is the other part of the main frame. A sheave go's in this end.[ATTACH] I don't know what you call these but they go from side to side and...
Now that's nice!!! edit; just noticed those killer tong's, wow!
With hydraulics, it's mostly about GPM & psi. I have 3 (pair) of outlets on the tractor and there are still 2 selector valves. Between the...
I hope this isn't like looking at pics of other people's kids:eek: but someone twisted my arm for a build thread. I'm not going to mention any...
Very cool, I've just been checking into small "rocket stoves" and this is perfect timing along with someone's link to EricVW' thread. Gotta read...
But then we wouldn't have anything to post about tonight.:whistle:
No one gonna give me he!! on the wood stack color's that show's some serious lack of devotion? :eek:
Here's a pic. right after it was born.[ATTACH]I could do a thread but thinking this is mainly firewood hoarding interweb support group……. plus I...
Sorry man, I built that and casually call it my wood getter. I got about $5k in buying the winch, grapple & hoses,valves, cyl. etc.[ATTACH]
High of about 15* today. Still better than 90*:whistle:[ATTACH]
You guy's are just twisted:D I heard about it on the radio today, bummer:salute: wonder how many cords in that baby?