Video's? my internet is (like I just posted on Gasifier's thread) a tin can pointed to a spaceship in the sky, with a string running across the...
Dang video's, I'll have to watch it early in the AM. My internet is a tin can out in the yard, pointed at a satellite with a string running across...
Just found this thread! Really make's me think if we all were neighbors, we'd be heluva good friends:thumbs:. I had/have some friends down in MD...
Kevin pretty much answered this, but yeah, if you're not splitting through a 4 way wedge of more (like me) you are always chasing your wood back...
Hey it's all about the toy's right? The wood is just a bonus. But so much for "free heat":whistle:
I am still burning what was supposed to be "last years" wood:D. If we keep this pace up mom nature will put me a full year ahead of what I had...
I would like to find some type of pallet but with my bigger wood size for my boiler, (26") 2 rows are 52" min. Every now & then I come across a...
Well I think I'll be building these for all future firewood made. The machine moves them with no trouble and it should be a big time saver in...
I prefer peanut oil myself.:picard: Bar oil? that's what we used to call cheap "house whiskey"…. at the bar. I can't ever remember seeing any...
Mike, you sure do know how to utilize a common concrete block!:thumbs:
Go for it chipper! and a big welcome to you also:thumbs:
I got a late start on filling the 1st one this afternoon, I placed it right behind me standing at the splitter. As I took each split off the...
They sure do. When subject to movement, (like hopefully carrying around these box's until they rot), I find screws to be far better than nails....
IIRC they were about/around $3k and complicated the hydraulic side of things, but it has it's own "talents" different from the winch. It's hard to...
Those are nice, my problem is I cut my wood at 26" and that dimension does not work with all of the "regular" pallet's that I've been scrounging...
The r/s (rough sawn) 2x4x8 are only $2.05 - 10's $3.33 & 12's @$4. It's those stinkin GRK screws that I'm addicted to that add a lot of cost....
I ran into that or one like just the other morning surfing youtube. My luck I'd trip and fall onto the bar:eek:
…..although I've been thinking about attempting a processor for years now:bug: Either that or a bandmill.:picard:
It was fun & rewarding, but it really makes splitting & stacking suck! Not near as much fun:D Thanks for the kind words bro.:thumbs:
I'm experimenting with these (2) wood crates for permanent use off the splitter & drying, then to the house & repeat. The only problem is I'll...