[ATTACH]
The resellers are buying from a dealer and marking things up...from what I understand dealers are not allowed to sell online themselves. I...
I'd just order from your local dealer, they are often cheaper than the online resellers. A OEM tensioner may fix your issue, or not...it did not...
Happy New Year y'all! :rootintootin:
You have much faith young glasshoppah
Geez, with a pile like that you could have a FHC "north/central" GTG and that whole pile would be split/stacked in just a day or two! I think I...
Been longer than the Browns?
They are everywhere around here...all kinds of different color combos, but the black body/red tail is really common...some of them are kind funny...
Same here, no ear tufts...that is not just a black Grey squirrel, like they are here. (they mix with the reds too...lots of multi colored...
I'm sure they do, the blacks are dominate, once they move in you'll see less n less grey or reds
If we're laying over/under odds, I'm taking over 50% of FHC members have a scrench on the dash or cupholder of their truck/woodhauler...:whistle:
Lake Superior holds 13% of the worlds fresh water all by itself...all combined the great lakes hold about 20% of the worlds fresh water
That why you need a whole mess of them! :D
On trailers the best way to do grounds is to do a home run direct to each light, and also direct to the frame...redundancy. You can always tell...
Here's a link...dunno why it says that, the link works, at least for me Whoops, we couldn't find that.
I wouldn't trust a ball retainer either...having been a mechanic most of my life, I can't tell you the number of times that a socket took off,...
Any dog that enjoys a ride on a TRX 250R is one cool character! :thumbs:
Yeah there have been several threads here over the years that have discussed this topic thoroughly...maybe even a little squabbling :whistle:
Yup, same here, dark by 5 and by 9 it seemed way past bedtime
You better not let her see that you posted this pic, she might bite you! ;) :p Nice stonework/fireplace(s) :yes: