Nice...is this the one you said the guy was hung up on getting $1500, or some such nonsense?
That. Is. Weird!
That, and the following scene cracks me up for some reason :rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
If you enjoy it, get paid, and it's what you wanna do (and score some wood to process for sales at the same time!) then you go boy! :thumbs:
He's 5-10 minutes down the street from me (east) if you are going by my place it would kinda be on the way to Copley
I've had clinkers from elm, oak, and ash... probably some others too, but only those 3 come to mind right now.
EW gets his logs delivered by UPS!!! :eek::eek::eek::thumbs::thumbs::rofl: :lol:
Can't win for losing, eh?! ;) :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain"
Whew, just in time...kinda cutting it close there, no?! ;) :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
What's that mean? They tell you they ordered it, but didn't?
Weird, I have had excellent luck with ebay...most transactions are seamless, but the few that haven't been over the last 15-20 years, either the...
They have these lil chocolate "candies" that would allow you to get that back down a couple lbs...:whistle: :D
This? :D Amazon.com: There's No Such Thing As Too Much Firewood Funny Woodworker T-Shirt : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
Now that is cool! (literally!) Think Ima try that...
Nice writeup...my only input is that I think pine/softwood (but specifically pine, well, any "sappy" wood) gets a bad rap because people that...
I was thinking the same thing...looks more like a cow leg to me!
[ATTACH]
We have 2 members here, a thousand miles apart, both married to "miss July"?! :eek: TurboDiesel
Yup, easy peasy. But I'd probably just use the spacer/block method n be done.