So you are saying there are 2 separate 3x4" flues for this one fireplace?
The flue is 3x4"?! That just can't be...I bet it is a normal flue that is almost plugged with creosote...get a sweep in there and see if they can...
I've heard of it being done, but have never heard of anyone saying it transformed their boiler...I think I'd just look for some hedge or locust,...
Seems like an awful big hole for a warehouse build...
Especially if it has secondary burn features in place, like the Crown Royal MP series does...which I would think most would these days?
My FILs pug is having NONE of his booties! :rofl: :lol: And he will normally let you do whatever, but no boots!
Some models better than others, some operators way better than others!!!
I have one just like that...mine has a couple teeth missing right about where a 16" split hits on the rack gear...
Yeah the sad part is that with some proper management, this out of control fire would have been mostly preventable.
Eastwood, out on old 30
I see both sides of it, but to me the farmer is being stubborn, and is ignorant of what could be. And I'm not one to stick up for the morons that...
Best excuse ever...that's epic!
Yeah that's a peach!! :handshake:
Well Winston is FHC approved too! :thumbs:
Yup, some people take down to 2" limbs, some stop at 3 or 4".
If the state offered to pay half, and others offered to pitch in, he is a fool to not upgrade! The new gasifiers are sooooo much more efficient,...
I absolutely cannot stand those literal smoke dragons that fog up whole valleys/neighborhoods! I have family that had one that caused huge clouds...
Before you got dry wood religion?
Absolutely! It's almost 4X what a modern 6" flue stove should have...even if it's an 8" stove, that's still double!
A fire would confirm...burning coon stinks! :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol: