God forbid any warm air escape into the basement! :rofl: :lol: And yeah, $399 per is a total screw job!
Stove Bright is OEM for many brands... and I've used Rust-Oleum high temp successfully too...they have both spray and brush on, flat and low...
X2 And then having to either fix their mistakes myself, or hire someone else to do it, again! :mad: Unfortunately the last guy to fall in this...
That's not totally unexpected...high temp stove paint doesn't prevent rust too well when exposed to moisture...just polish it up using some...
Yup, I can totally envision it! :thumbs::rofl: :lol:
The Century CW2100 was one of them that I had in mind...I think there may be another model or two with that tapered top too. And just FYI, they...
These guys have a nice selection...there's one or two of the insert stoves that have the flue connection at a 45* angle...that might help? Heating...
That works great, until the rubber grip slides right off the handle, or the handle pulls from the head! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Exactly how I ended up back at the bike shop the second time...big mistake. I wouldn't have considered it but they had moved/built a new building...
Work smart! :thumbs:
Stick shifts need oil changes too :D I don't know anyone that was able to make enough to stay...and I can think of a half dozen, myself included...
:rofl: :lol::thumbs::handshake:
Same here I believe
Exactly!!
FIFY
His had wheels, but they were wood! So yes, this is obviously not his old bike...:confused:
1000% agree!!! The sad part is that there are so veery few places willing to employee people like that (at a rate they deserve, and would keep...
Is that Dennis Backwoods Savage first bike?! He'd been looking for that! ;) :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Heck, I had 2 different people this year ask me if I had enough wood yet, and they both heat with wood! One almost totally, and one is a hobby...
That is very very odd...both flues combined equal half of a normal fireplace flue