Will Fiskars send you new ones? :whistle:
Nice find, Brad. Hoard on!
Good morning, members. Rainy night, last night. More tonight. 32⁰/38⁰ overcast day ahead. I hope to get in a walk this morning. Then some...
I like his buggy!
Homemade chicken soup - good! EOS :salute:
Bushel basket [ATTACH]
I had a pot of soup on the woodstove. It was maintaining a slow simmer.
Yeah.... get here and stay for a while
We got ours for a similar price.
Good morning, members. Rainy afternoon today. 31⁰/45⁰ that'll wash away what's left of any snow we have. Hoping to get in a morning walk...
Time for some new rubbers, Brad. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
It passed the toast test with an English muffin. Not as fast as a vertical toaster, but comparable with the toaster oven we've been using. Just...
There hasn't been an ice fishing derby, nor an "ice-out" fund raiser here for several years. No ice. Too bad. A buddy and I used to visit the...
A scattered 1/4 inch. Lots of bare areas under trees.
A holiday moonshine bar for the guys! :whistle:
Thank you, Sir! :handshake:
Sorry for using an old thread. You mention ribs. We're those a reheat or full cook?
I had forgotten about that thread. Thanks!
This morning was test #2 - toasting. This is fairly important as the counter location for the new appliance is where our older toaster oven was...
Whatever snow cover we have, will be going away this week. Warmer temps in the 50's with rain in a few days.