Good morning, members. Another cold day. 13⁰/32⁰ bright moon. Increasing clouds. I'm hoping to move some previously cut BL to the yard. My...
If I sold wood, I'd hold some back for regulars that pre-paid a percentage of full delivery. What % is debatable.
"A breath of fresh air"? No bean burrito for breakfast? :whistle: Looks like it was a fun time. Using somebody else's saws to cut somebody...
Good afternoon, members. Cold sunny day. I spent the morning at the hospital where dad is. Lung issues due to aspiration. 2024 hasn't been...
Bahaaahaaaaa :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
How was the cleanup after the egg wash? I haven't tried anything like that yet.
Good morning, members. Cold day ahead 24⁰/33⁰ sunny. I hope to bring wood to the deck rack thus morning. Not sure about the rest of the...
No snow left, not that we had much. Puddles from yesterday's rains are now freezing. Black ice is about.
TSC $1 per block when you buy a box of 10 [ATTACH] $1.25/block at OSJL. Close to a buck each when buying a box of 8 [ATTACH]
It's not a "Brad Class" load, but works for me. I cut and then moved rounds and branches for easier load this weekend, hopefully. [ATTACH]...
Nowhere near as gusty as closer to the coast(30miles east as a crow flies) where gusts of >60mph were reported. Maybe half that around here.
Good morning, members. The rains have moved on. Still a bit breezy. 34⁰/40⁰ reports of around 3inches of rain yesterday. No apparent...
Try TSC. There's also Ocean State Job Lot around here. I by the bulk carton. I try to buy anywhere the price is around $1 per block.
A dum dum thing, eh? Just wait until a back pain shows itself Just putting on socks in the morning. damm did that hurt. It went away on...
58⁰ and pouring. Not burning anything. Maybe tomorrow. It'll be red oak when I do.
Snow? What snow? 58⁰ here and pouring.
Buy the sunflower. It might last longer.
No E-free gas stations around here, either. I make the trip up to NH to get some.
Good morning, members. Rainy day ahead. 2-3 inches of rain forecasted over the next 24hrs, with gusty winds. 34⁰/62⁰. The lakes and ponds...
Get a small pillow or cushion for lumbar support. Place it between lower back and chair/couch cushion. It helped me.