Ditto
There's been two separate tragedies that might have been avoided had there been working smoke/carbon monoxide detectors. One here in Mass and one...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 24⁰/34⁰ sunny. I'd like to go for a walk. After that, my day is wide open. Be safe Be healthy
Merry Christmas, members!:santa: Nice day ahead. 24⁰/34⁰ sunny I slept pretty well, last night. 2 nights in a row! I'll be bringing Mom...
Never paid much attention to any seasonal blueness. The feeders were colorful today with bluebirds, cardinals, and red belly woodpeckers about.
[ATTACH]
A shirt! With sleeves!!! Nicely done. Merry Christmas
Excellent Christmas movie!!!
Mrs MikeInMa made a decoration. It includes apple [ATTACH] It'll be dessert tomorrow. I'll be bringing Mom to the house for a ham dinner...
One out of three ain't bad. [ATTACH] There were 3 bluebirds on the feeder. They are pretty skittish.
There's a few other racks somewhere, dated 2019. :thumbs:
Merry Christmas everyone! Celebrate, party, eat and drink. Please be safe. Enjoy the day and the season! [ATTACH]
How? Very easily! :cheers:
Lots of suggestions in this current thread - Leaking Creosote
It's good to see some activity on this thread! Hoard on!
I just put this flag out. It only flies for 3 days. I got it out before flurries start. [ATTACH] I'll get another pic when it's lit at night.
A landmark day in the woodyard. I finally broke into the oldest stack of wood out there. [ATTACH] As I was moving splits, I recognized the ring...
Good morning, members. 20⁰ warmer than yesterday at this time. 24⁰/35⁰ We'll be having a White Christmas. There's still a couple inches of...
I'd guess we've burned ~70 average sized splits since last Thursday. My guess is based on the carry bags I use to bring wood in from the deck...
Alot of people enjoy it, but I choose to not eat bait. :whistle: