20⁰ with wind chills in single digits. Red oak is burning. When it burns down, more red oak. An occasional piece of red maple that found its...
Good morning, members. Cold day. 11⁰/26⁰ breezy and clear. Too cold/windy for a walk. But I will bring wood to the deck rack. No haircut...
Good morning, members. The sound of the furnace woke me up. Woodstove has been reloaded and Jing up in temps. Cold here. 17⁰/30⁰ Breezy...
I thought it was Spanish for "Who has a deal on a tailgate?" :whistle:
Mid-June has always been vacation time for us on Cape Cod. That is not the case this year. Another thing that has kept me grounded locally has...
I'm looking for an off the shelf product to mix with cocktail sauce that'll clear out your nasal cavities and sinuses. What have you found that's...
Hmm...... ponderin' time.
Good early morning, members. I woke up early. Why? Beats me. The reason could be due to the final plans for my dad's funeral are in place for...
Seeing as how this thread is about a tree leaking fluids....... https://youtube.com/shorts/CsrKEGZIKww?feature=shared
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 24⁰/ 30⁰ breezy. There's a storm system with snow, that'll just miss us to the south. Cold week...
Way to go, Eric!!
We use the Forman grill like a panini press. Gets 'er dun!
You had beech that "came in"? Sounds nice, but how so?
License plates clearly visible? Day and night?
You can tell you have the right Cabot cheese due to the medullary rays on the end grain. :whistle:
Good morning, members. Cold day ahead. 30⁰/36⁰ still with gusty winds. Some sun. We had flurries yesterday afternoon. It was like effect...
No purple around the property. There's white ones with a yellow center here.
Native aster? Ugh... I pull that stuff out when I see it. Can't keep up with it, though. I view it as an invasive weed. I'm sure it has its...
Good morning, members. Gusty winds today. 33⁰/42⁰ clear skies. I'd like to go for a walk but not sure it's the smart thing to do during a...
[ATTACH]