So, I've mentioned our place and it's perplexing history a few times here. Well, got a new level of interesting going on now. :doh: So, I was...
Never got a free coffee mug... :confused: Guess I dint spend 'nuff :doh:
Hmm.. Harbor Freight.. or :makeitrain":makeitrain" Dilemma solved. :rofl: :lol:
C'mon.. it'll be fun he said. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Yeah, well only one of them cracked my knuckles with a yardstick. I'll leave it to you to figure out which one.
Kinda funny about the battery size thing. I asked Chazsbetterhalf about the rating of a AA battery vs. a D cell battery. She thought the D cell...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: A tad over the top, but thanks. :handshake: Was talking with Chazsbetterhalf and like I told her, I've a brand new...
WB Rotti. [MEDIA] Couldn't find a good, shorter clip. :picard: Hope things find you well. :handshake: Edit.. Can't believe no-one got to this...
Ok, so an update to the thread. Got (5) SO-239 sockets and 25' RG-8X coax in today to complete the 2M antenna build. A fellow Ham ordered a...
You got that right. :tree::axe::woodsign:
Great stuff you two. :yes: That is/was a big ole tree. :binoculars:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Yeah, took me quite a while to get current. :faint: :handshake:
Nice rig SKEETER McCLUSKEY :binoculars: :cool: Never seen anyone grill their wood though. :rofl: :lol:
Sorry for your loss TMACK :confused: