Mmmmm popcorn :popcorn: :cheers: One scoop at a time. Try to figure if I can yank the rotting RR ties, or bust/cut and bury them. If I bury...
Nice grab @magcraft :yes: I'm sure the homeowner just figured he/she had won the lottery that someone finished it up for free. :rootintootin:
On the lighter side.. At least I now have someplace to put all these darn packing peanuts. :rofl: :lol:
Who's got the popcorn? :drool: :cheers:
Good stuff guys. :thumbs::thumbs: Not sure that the old septic is where I want my SHTF bunker. (although rather apropos) :faint: I've found two...
Don't think I'll be finding any treasure. :confused: [ATTACH] Definitely septic. [ATTACH] Phone line as well. :picard:
Actually, there's a line that is supposed to feed to the tank, but they only "roughly" told Chazsbetterhalf where I should start digging. (I was...
It would seem that record keeping isn't so great around here. No-one seems to know where my current septic is. :picard: Including the company...
Hoping not
Ashwatcher does. But I don't figure I'm gonna find any rails. I don't think any trains went through the yard. And it'd be silly over a big hole...
Smart puppers :yes:
As long as the vehicle don't mind, it's all smooth sailing. :yes:
Quite possibly. I have a hard time imagining anything else, but who knows. I'll be exploring this weekend I suppose.
Question is.. where'd the bus park? At least it's all open area. :)
Bless you mike bayerl So many seem to forget that our parents raised and cared for us for nearly 2 decades (some longer) but can't repay that to...
Oh no, this is the side yard near the house. Was never "supposed" to be any rail lines across the property.
Nah.. that'll be titled.. "I Soooooo needed this.." :saw::D
Not a good one. I used to have a nice White's back in high school. If I had it now I'm not sure if I'd be surprised or shocked at what I'd find...
Trains are sposed to stay down there.. [ATTACH] Across the street. I've thought it may cover an old well, hopefully not septic. :fart::fart:
Welcome aboard Joe P :cheers: You'll like it here for sure. JRHAWK9 65 cord.. that's gotta take up a bit of real estate. :binoculars: :faint: