It looks like it'll be a great place for them mike bayerl :)
Evening Jeff. Hope all is well down your way. :)
:rofl: :lol: That was there when I bought it. :zip: Wasn't us/me.. this time. :emb:
Didn't read if it can make Angel hair pasta/vermicelli Any thoughts on this Horkn ?
Thanks Horkn :handshake: Recommendations from people I know carries more weight than random internet recommendations.
Sorry to hear this Dennis. :confused: But hopefully for the best. I hope they may be able to schedule your surgery if it becomes necessity. I...
On the topic of pasta.. One of the finest things in life. :drool::drool::drool: Does anyone have a pasta maker?? Recommendations?? I have...
Happy Birthday Spirit of Two Socks and Stoveshamster :cheers: Had to go shopping today myself. :picard: Totally nuts.. No TP... Or pasta...
:bug:
Gold in New York State. Panning and Prospecting for Placer Gold
State of NY owns all precious metals. I pay enough in taxes.. not gonna dig gold for them. :loco: :crazy:
:p I'll find my chit soon. :picard: Gonna get my chit together eventually. :rofl: :lol:
Sorry to see your dad hurt The Wood Wolverine :confused: Glad he's on the mend. And I certainly agree.. one person running a splitter. It...
It's all about the popcorn. :popcorn: Or, maybe I'm #8 :doh: Meh.. :popcorn: :cheers:
I think it was a "stinkhole" ;)
Put stripes on it.. They say that's "slimming" ;)
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
They say the cameras add 10 lbs. :rofl: :lol: :picard:
Agreed. I see helpful advice being offered on "as far as I can see" basis Members offering advice to a fellow member. :yes:
Not as worried about the bottom as much as where to keep the tractor. No need for it to find the bottom. :doh: