Brother Jeff.. It was "lowbrow" humor. :emb: As I said.. haven't had many interactions with him. I shall take my appropriate place in the corner...
:eek: I'm not sure that I should comment. :zip: Edit.. Nope.. thought about it.. fairly sure I should not comment. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Conspiracy theory alert.. I know the real reason.. Dennis doesn't wanna share his TP supply. :eek: :picard:
No sense in scaring the masses. :bug: Hmm.. man and wood innuendo. Nope :whistle: :rofl: :lol: I don't know FatBoy85 much.. So I hope y'all...
If she didn't chase or scare pedestrians.. not a proper training session. :rofl: :lol: ;) Glad it went well. Thank goodness for empty parking...
I almost lost beer on this one. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: In these times of rationing, perhaps less funny stuff. Yeah, NOT!!!! Carry on. :yes:
I love this site.. OR.. rather it's members. I haven't been everywhere on the internet, maybe there are other sites with just as good a...
Poor guy :confused: Good on him. :thumbs::thumbs: Edit.. Lucky wife.. She gets half :bug:
Now ya know where "Goosing" came from :rofl: :lol:
You on QRZ at all Well Seasoned ? Edit.. For those not in "the know".. QRZ is a website/forum for Ham's. One can look up other call signs, BS,...
Amen!! One was in NH, I think the other was in Canada. The 14 yr old in NH has over 1300 contacts in his QRZ logbook. :eek: Freakin impressive....
You were the spark. :yes: As I said.. it's lurked in my background for a long time. Was watching a livecast on YouTube today, two of the chat...
If I had the welding and fabrication skills like a few members here, I'd make it so it could lower. We'll see what comes of it. :)
No, bottom 10' section is actually welded. So, I'll have to drive a couple miles with a 20' tower portion on top of the truck. :loco: :crazy:...
Looking forward to the pics. Maybe a couple of the Heathkit as well. :binoculars: :cool:
Welcome aboard Sugarbug87 :cheers: So.. FatBoy85 warned you about us, and you still came aboard. Excellent!! :thumbs:
BTW.. Timely callout WS :yes: Was gonna pop in here and update. So, I have the materials to put up a 22' mast for my antenna. Borrowed my bud's...
Awww shucks.. :emb: Thanks WS :handshake: Ok.. So At 60 miles, unless it's the flatlands, a VHF/UHF radio won't reach out that far without a...
Nice work dahmer :yes:
Happy Birthday Scotty Overkill :) Hope you have a great day. :thumbs::thumbs: