wildwest did you get the UV_5R? It should have that radio in the dropdown menu. You may also have to find what com port the USB cable is using.
Sorry I missed your post. :doh:
wildwest did you download and install CHIRP software? Here's a YouTube link that should help. [MEDIA] This was posted today, and I haven't...
Sorry to hear about the water issues ironpony :headbang::mad:
X2 ^^^ :D Edit.. Last I knew, all my ex's do indeed live on Texas.. I surely hope that remains true. :whistle:
In Texas I think a coupon for their first weapon comes attached. :rofl: :lol: A Birthday present. :thumbs: I don't think I ever met one Texan...
I'm often not specific when drinking. :drunk:;) Was cool on the net tonight. Still a bit disappointed that it wasn't via RF, but.. still good...
Great work. :yes: Glad you got to spend quality time with your pops. :thumbs::thumbs: The ones I have are called "Speedpost" [ATTACH]...
Any of the other Hams use Echolink? I just installed it on the phone today. Figured I'd check it out. For the aspiring Ham's, you have to be...
Saw that yesterday as well. Just went.. :picard: And carried on. :rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH] What'd ya get?? Need study books?? Arrrgghh!! :hair:
Looks pretty good. :yes: Consider me subbed if'n ya do more. :binoculars: :cool:
Dug looks awesome. :yes:
I only wish I were retired. :doh: As to lounge lizard status.. Yeah, she's got me on a very short leash. :( :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Doug was a big boy. :faint: That'll make for some fine firewood. :yes:
Happy Birthday WeldrDave :cheers: Want one? [ATTACH] Was informed by a co-worker who has a relative that drives delivery truck. Said that the...
The work is never done.. just takes a pause sometimes. :doh:
Well, as stated, we've no history yet.. and I certainly don't mean to offend. Great that she's on board. Chazsbetterhalf came on after myself as...
I'm not even giving that a like. :p You definitely went all out for (I hope) your princess. Amazing work. :tip:
Well, he definitely showed what he is. An azz :picard: